I am a counselor. I excel in advancing organizations through strategies that include public engagement, internal communication, crisis and issues management, and media relations.
My experience in these areas spans working with CEOs and executive staff in the government, nonprofits, higher education and business sectors to advance their organizations. Given my background as a police officer and special investigator, I have also provided counsel to law enforcement agencies.
Some of this work includes public diplomacy and corporate work with global organizations, as well as teaching a graduate level global strategic communications course, where I employ case studies to help the students learn from real-life examples.
I specialize in the following:
- Public diplomacy efforts
- Startups and niche small businesses
- Tech companies
- Global and domestic nonprofit and nongovernmental organizations
- Nonprofit business ventures
- Trade associations
- City and county governments
- Downtown and Main Street development organizations
- Offices of economic and community development
- Tourism boards
- Chambers of commerce
- Arts organizations
- Police, sheriff and fire departments
- Think tanks
- Public awareness campaigns
- Public policy communications and advocacy
Which of my services fits your needs?