I am a specialist. I excel in my public relations, crisis management and advocacy efforts because of my passion for entrepreneurship, nonprofit organizations and governmental entities. I love their inner-workings so much that I earned a doctorate.
While at the UVA Darden School of Business, I developed a passion for helping startup entrepreneurs and tech companies tell their story. Makes sense, as my wife and I are also entrepreneurs and share that same innovative spirit.
Some of this work includes working with global organizations, as well as teaching a graduate level global strategic communications course, where I employ case studies to help the students learn from real-life examples.
I specialize in the following:
- Startups and niche small businesses
- Tech companies
- Global and domestic nonprofit and nongovernmental organizations
- Nonprofit business ventures
- Trade associations
- City and county governments
- Downtown and Main Street development organizations
- Offices of economic and community development
- Tourism boards
- Chambers of commerce
- Arts organizations
- Police, sheriff and fire departments
- Think tanks
- Public awareness campaigns
- Public policy communications and advocacy
Which of my services fits your needs?