I am a specialist. I excel in public engagement, crisis and issues management and media relations.
My experience in these areas spans government, nonprofits, higher education and business.
Some of this work includes working with global organizations, as well as teaching a graduate level global strategic communications course, where I employ case studies to help the students learn from real-life examples.
I specialize in the following:
- Startups and niche small businesses
- Tech companies
- Global and domestic nonprofit and nongovernmental organizations
- Nonprofit business ventures
- Trade associations
- City and county governments
- Downtown and Main Street development organizations
- Offices of economic and community development
- Tourism boards
- Chambers of commerce
- Arts organizations
- Police, sheriff and fire departments
- Think tanks
- Public awareness campaigns
- Public policy communications and advocacy
Which of my services fits your needs?